Class of 2019 Graduation
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: High School Gymnasium
Graduates who are participating in the graduation ceremony will receive six (6) tickets. If more tickets are needed, students are to check with other classmates.
- Garden Spot High School’s Annual Awards Program (Invitation Only) – May 21, 2019 at Shady Maple Smorgasbord – 6:00 PM
- Lancaster County Career & Technology Center (LCCTC) Awards Program – May 28, 2019
- Last Day for Senior CTC students – Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Baccalaureate – Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Elementary Walkthrough – Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Senior Finals / Computer Turn-In
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 – Blocks 3 and 4 (Locker cleanout at 12:25 PM)
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 – Blocks 1 and 2 (Computer Turn-in 11:15 AM at Community Hall)
- Senior Luncheon – Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Graduation Rehearsal – Thursday, June 6, 2019 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Note: Seniors must bring gowns and caps to rehearsal to participate in rehearsal. The gowns will be arranged on racks and be in the proper order for Friday evening’s graduation ceremony. Students should carefully and clearly mark their caps and gowns, so they can easily be identified. Gowns should be brought on a hanger.
- Six (6) tickets per graduating senior will be distributed during the graduation rehearsal.
- Senior Cap and Gown Photo – Thursday, June 6, 2019 immediately following graduation rehearsal
- Graduation – Friday, June 7, 2019 at 6:30 PM
- Girls must wear a white dress / white dress slacks with white shoes. (White flat sandals or flip flops are recommended for use on the gym floor covering)
- Boys must wear a white collared shirt, dark slacks, dark shoes and socks, and a tie.
- Note – Leave anything not needed for graduation at home. Pockets and purses will be checked as you enter the cafeteria for items that could disrupt the ceremony.
- Handicapped seating for ticket holders is available. Please inform the ushers or ticket takers at the doors.
- Tickets are required for all guests.
- We will open doors in the gym on graduation day at 5:30 p.m. for ticket holders (families and guests).
- Families and guests should plan on parking in the rear lot and on the stadium side of the building.
- Graduating seniors and band members should park in the front lot.
- We know some families would like to have more than six family members attend the ceremony. Students can talk to their fellow seniors to see if they need all of their tickets. Also, we will be opening the auditorium for remote viewing of the ceremony. There will be no tickets needed and guests will seat themselves on a “first come, first served” basis. Parking will be in the front of the building and folks should use the doors at the auditorium entrance.