Act 35 - Civics Assessment Results
In 2018, Governor Tom Wolf signed into law Act 35 of 2018 (Appendix A) which requires that all school entities administer a locally developed assessment of U.S. history, government, and civics at least once to students during grades 7-12, beginning with the 2020-2021 school year.
Below is the Act 35 Information at Garden Spot High School for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Type of Assessment
- Civics & Government Final Exam
- Total # of learners who took the assessment
- Total # of learners who attained a passing grade on the assessment
- 156 (83%)
- Grade Level
- Grade 11
- The course or courses in which the assessment was administered.
- Keystone Civics & Government
- Keystone Civics & Government Honors
- The name(s) of any learners who attained a perfect score on the final exam.
- Cameron Meadows
- Octavia Nacu
- Yo Yo Ni
- John Yang